Istanbul City Passes FAQ's
1. What attractions can I visit with my Istanbul City Pass?
The attractions that can be visited through the Istanbul City Pass vary, based on the type of pass chosen. The Tourist Pass includes attractions such as the Hagia Sophia Museum, Basilica Cistern, Topkapi Palace, the Grand Bazaar, and many more. The Cruise Pass includes the above attractions, as well as an additional day cruise. The Dolphinarium and Kennan Aquarium can be visited as well.
2. How long is the validity of the Istanbul City Pass?
The Istanbul City Pass is valid for 72 hours, from the initial time and date of purchase.
3. Can I buy a Istanbul City Pass at the attraction?
No, the Istanbul City Pass can only be purchased online, prior to visiting the attractions.
4. Are there any discounts available with my Istanbul City Pass?
Yes, the Istanbul City Pass includes discounts for several attractions, restaurants, and shops.
5. Are Istanbul City Passes available for children?
Yes, children's passes are available at a discounted rate. Children ages up to 6 qualify for a free pass without any discounts.
6. Is the Istanbul City Pass valid for the Bosphorus Cruise?
The Tourist Pass is valid for a one-day boat cruise, with discounted tickets included. The Cruise Pass is valid for a three-day Bosphorus River Cruise, with discounted tickets included.
7. How will I receive my Istanbul City Pass once purchased?
Once the Istanbul City Pass is purchased, it will be delivered electronically, as a PDF document.
8. What type of payment methods are accepted for the Istanbul City Pass?
The Istanbul City Pass can be purchased with most major international credit and debit cards, as well as PayPal.
9. Does the Istanbul City Pass cover the cost of transportation?
No. The Istanbul City Pass does not cover the cost of transportation or accommodation.
10. How many people can use one Istanbul City Pass?
The Istanbul City Pass is only valid for one person and cannot be shared. Additional passes need to be purchased for additional people.